Consumer Products Guidance For Start-up Companies (From the Creation of a Concept to the Launching of a Product)…The Conzumables team has solutions for start-up clients ranging from a complete database of commercial kitchens (throughout the USA) to a complete solutions database on how to pick the right co-packer for your needs (complete free database of co-packers/contract manufacturers).
Our Project Management Programming for Clients
Talk to our solutions team for our project management options relating to working with co-packers as well as the important preparation subjects you will need (formulations, ingredients, shelf life, packaging, etc.).
- How to source a commercial kitchen?
- How do I source a formulator?
- When are you ready for a co-packer?
- What is the expected shelf life?
- How to prepare for a co-packer?
- Should you open your own facility?
Preparation (Formulations, etc.)
Your Own Facility
Once a product is created then our project management team can help a client with it’s sales launch (sales plans, distribution plans, logistics plans, etc.).
- Should I hire a master broker?
- What does a master broker do?
- How do I do a sales plan?
- How do I source sales brokers?
- What distributors do I talk to?
- What retailers should I connect with?
Master Brokers / Brokers
Territory Dev/Field Marketing
Retail Formats (Channels)
With the sales planning process our project management team creates a full marketing plan to talk about local, regional and national launch consumer and trade applications.
- How do I do package design?
- How do I create a sales plan?
- Do I do sports and event marketing?
- What social media platforms make sense?
- Do I do demos?
- What is a plan-o-gram (schematic)?
Web/ Social Media / Blogs
In-Store / Shopper Insights
Teenacity.org is our own cause marketing campaign series helping create or expand programs (with non-profit entities) that help teens with their goals of becoming entrepreneurs. We will be working with a short list of non-profit groups starting in 2016.
Fostering Entrepreneurs is our way of helping foster kids to get introduced to the entrepreneur and start-up world. Our goal is to create programs where foster kids are introduced to incubators in different areas of the country as interns and possibly as candidates creating their own start-ups or become a team member of others.
Foster Kids Facts: 1 in 5 foster kids will become homeless / Only half will be employed by age 24 / Less than 3% will graduate from college
Project Management: Our team
The team has over 30 years experience in the business working with the largest companies (Nestle, Coca Cola, Conagra, etc.) to helping consumer product start-ups…
- Sales Teams Covering Most Retail Formats and Retailers
- Expertise in Sales Planning
- Extensive Network of Product Creation Veterans
- Distribution and Wholesaling Expertise
- Complete Solutions for Sales Coverage
- Food Service, Retail, Healthcare, Sports Nutrition, Bio Sciences, E-Commerce, Specialty, Sports Retail and other formats
- Expertise in In-Store Marketing (Fixtures, POS, Digital Signage, etc)